"You're a Pr"

I was keen to teach Darwin about something other than the solar system this weekend so we went to Hadrian’s Wall. “Today Darwin, we’re going to be learning about the Romans” I said. His face lit up, “The Romans named Mercury” he exclaimed. He was nearly right, it’s actually named after a Roman Deity but wasn’t named by the Romans.

We went to Birdsowald and had a mooch about the old Roman fort. Darwin was excited to climb on the old walls mostly and peer into its holes. At one point I thought it would be nice to take a photo of Kerry and Darwin on the wall to which he replied something quite diverse and funny, I can’t remember what. My response was to say “You’re a Prick”. Obviously I wasn’t going to say the complete sentence so I said “You’re a Pr”. “That’s our continent Daddy” he said. Europe! I suppose he does have non-solar system knowledge!

Afterwards we played hide and seek in the woods which I quite enjoyed. I always used to like hide and seek.






Comments

Popular Posts