Foot Golf


I played a round of Foot Golf this weekend and I quite liked it. If this game was around 15 years ago I’m pretty sure I would have been quite special at it.

When I played football I was very mediocre at it, my passion grossly exceeded my talent but I was occasionally very good at free kicks and being able to place the ball exactly where I wanted it at long distances.

I tried to find my Adidas Predators before the event but Kerry informed me that I chucked them out a while ago stating that I would never need these again. It’s been some time since I kicked a ball with meaning.

I took my camera along to take a few snaps but didn’t check any of the images as I was capturing, and therefore didn’t realise that I hadn’t reset the ISO settings since I was last out taking photos of the Milky Way. Consequently most images were bleached beyond recognition. I call them contemporary images.

Any road, at the end of the game I managed to pick up 3rd prize for my efforts. Not bad for an old man!






Comments

Popular Posts