Who was the Unit of Power Named After?

It was Peter's birthday this weekend so Fern & Chris came up along with Peter of course!  On the Saturday we took a slow walk into Sedbergh to have a mooch about the artisan market.

I saw a photographer selling prints and began to chat.  He’s actually a Sedbergh photographer and often posts photos on the ‘Sedbergh in Pictures’ Facebook site, Bill Lowis is his name.  I can often tell an image is his before I see the name, he often posts quality images and likes a sunray or two.  Any road what a lovely chap.

Most people on ‘Sedbergh in Pictures’ post repeating photographs of landscapes, the river, the sunrise, the sunset etc.  And although we are blessed with some lovely scenery I get a yearning for something different on the page.  Consequently today I took covert images of people in the town.

Darwin and I have perfected another routine.  I ask him “Who perfected the use of the steam engine with the addition of a separate condenser?” and he says, “Watt?”.  It makes him smile.
Darwin had 4 baths over the weekend each one containing a bath bomb.  I had my first bath bomb experience at the age of 47, this weekend!






Comments

Popular Posts