Rock, Paper, Scissors & Crocodile


I taught Darwin how to play Rock, Paper, Scissors last night and he’s mad for it. It even went beyond that because he lost an equalish amount of times to me and exclaimed, “I don’t mind losing any more Daddy, it’s fun”. This is a turnaround in behaviour.

I say ‘equalish’ because there were times that I could successfully predict what he was going to choose, for instance he always starts with the natural testosterone choice of the rock. And then he always opts for the scissor. Any road, I got rid of my competitive play and went back to simply randomly choosing and it was fun for a while. After about the 3000th time it became a bit repetitive but we did have a quick game of it whilst he was waving bye-bye to me through the window.

Although this morning he has added ‘Crocodile’ to the choice of items which wins every time.





Comments

Popular Posts