A Monkey's Penis and a Cat's Fidge


We visited Emma and family today. I played football with Josh for a bit in the garden and opted to go in nets. I thought I was doing quite well until Kerry told me I was that fat I actually filled the goal area. Josh has a bit of a talent for football, he’s very good for his age.

Loki and Bel now know the words ‘penis’ and ‘vagina’, (I shouldn’t be giggling to myself at my age should I?) and they now incorporate it into names. So I guessed it was OK for me to call them names too (albeit they started it!). I called them a ‘Monkey’s penis’, a ‘Cow’s Vagina’, a ‘Cat’s Fidge’, a ‘Horse’s Winky’, a ‘Crocodile’s Wang’; the list goes on. I even called Loki ‘a Penis’ but that sounded too rude on its own so I had to reiterate and call him a ‘Moose’s Penis’.

Darwin has now assimilated it into his vocabulary.




Comments

Popular Posts