3 on Top, 1 Back and Sides


Every time I go to the barbers and get asked how I would like my hair I can’t remember what config to give him. Maybe by recording it here I’ll remember for next time. 3 on top, 1 back and sides.

I’m liking all this burning your ear hair off, it would be handy if they could do my nose too. Initially I felt like I’d prefer them to not offer me a brew, or give out free lollies to kids in order to reduce the cost, but I’m coming round to it now. It was when the man washed my hair after the cut when I thought ‘O yeah, this is a really good idea, no loose hair around my ears or neck whilst I roam about town’. Long gone are my £5 cuts (which did include a little head massage! And head massages are £7 each at this place!!!) and now I’m embracing the £12 cut.

We walked into Kendal and I took a few street shots, I really should do more.




Comments

Popular Posts