Does a Pig Poo in the Woods?


We went to Akay Woods after the farm and wandered amongst all the beautiful flowers.  Darwin was begging to be carried but I was having none of it.  Whenever he played the old, “My legs are hurting” or “I’m running out of energy” card I simply instructed him to sit down for a while and rest whilst I took macro images of bluebells.

On one such occasion we were down by the river’s edge.  I began to take photos and Darwin lay on me as a makeshift bed.  I convinced him to be silent and still whilst I took the images and then the silence was shattered dramatically when a dog jumped on us from behind and both of us screamed in unison.  It was Nell from next door, she was on a walk and had sniffed us out and wanted to play.

Darwin then announced that he needed a poo.  We didn’t have the time to get back home so we had to poo in the woods, bury it and wipe up with a leaf.

On the way home I asked him what his favourite bit of the day had been, obviously it was doing a poo in the woods.





Comments

Popular Posts