Impetigo and the Easter Bunny

I think Darwin has been in the accident book at nursery at least once a week since he joined, most comically falling through a window.  I’ll hasten to add that it was a Wendy house window with a curtain drawn across it but no glass, and as he leant on the curtain he toppled through it in a Del Boy kind of styley.  However, he hasn't been ill for a bit.

That said, on Friday we got a call from nursery to say that they suspect he has Chicken Pox.  It wasn't Chicken Pox it was Impetigo and despite having a rash the symptoms were thankfully minimal.  And obviously, it seems Darwin can’t be ill without me being ill, I developed a bout of Dyshidrosis.  I hadn't even heard of half of the illnesses I have been subjected to since Darwin came along, now I’m turning into a medical expert.

The Easter Bunny greeted us on the way out of Nursery and gave Darwin an Easter Egg.  It didn’t say anything which I thought was quite sinister.  And where did it get the Egg?


Anyway, as he wasn't in Nursery we went for a walk in Whitaker Park and went to see an exhibition of Fairies photographed by  John Hyatt.  John, a lecturer at Manchester Uni claims the photographs are of real fairies.  He’s got a lot of publicity about the story and you can buy the prints for £500.  It all makes sense now!


"Piggys First Egg"

"Malcolm Eggs"
"Easter Bunny 1"

"Easter Bunny 2"

"Easter Bunny 3"

Comments

Popular Posts