Love Notes

There was a time in my life when I hardly listened to any other music other than the Beatles.  I went through my very own Beatlemania 20 years after the Beatles split.  It's the equivalent of someone going through a "Depeche Mode Mania" today, which we know someone in the world is doing, see blog post: http://michaelbaeron.blogspot.com/2012/04/stag-do-day-1.html

This obsession went beyond simply listening to the music, I became John Lennon mad and used to gather information about him all the time.  I even got myself a little pair of round glasses!  When John met Yoko he used to leave her little love notes in secret places, in her purse, written on the toilet rolls (I don't want to put a vision of Yoko wiping her arse into your head!) and other places where she would be surprised.  I do a similar thing myself with Kerry but I've adapted the idea a little.  When she writes shopping lists I add stuff to them in an effort to make her smile when she's reading the list in the supermarket.  Problem is I think it makes me smile more than her.

Here's the latest example which is a list of stuff she needs to inform staff at the medical centre of if she has them.


Comments

Popular Posts