Christmas Pig

He pretty much didn't have a clue about Christmas but I think he enjoyed it nevertheless.  Now he gets to ride around the house in his own Audi and a colourful rocking caterpillar.  And what did I get?  Well it feels like I got an entire new life, one where for the next 14 years at least, I get to look forward to Christmas for an entirely new reason, that being just to see Mr Chuchys eyes light up and for him to be occasionally physically sick through so much excitement for Christmas.

I had heard a rumour over the Christmas period.  Jesus wasn't actually called "Jesus", he had a popular Jewish name like Solomon or Ishmael (whilst looking up examples of popular Jewish names I came across the name "Ardon"!  FUCK OFF!  Who would be cruel enough to name their child "Ardon"?) and it wasn't until the Romans nailed his first hand to the cross that made him scream out in pain, "Jeee sus Christ!!!!", and thus was nicknamed thereafter Jesus Christ.  "Jesus Christ" was like the "Gordon Bennett" of his day.

Christmas got a tiny bit weird when Fern gave Kerry and I our Christmas presents.  Kerry got a Rabbit onesie, and I quite topically got a Monkey onesie.  Obviously we donned the outfits and went outside for a photo.

"Christmas Pig on a Caterpillar"

"Christmas Pig with Christmas Bunster"

"Christmas Pig with Christmas Bunster & Monkey"

Comments

Popular Posts