Quitches & Frankfurter's

The next day the wind blew hard and that made sailing activities dangerous.  I wondered whether it would be worth buying a large kite and flying it from within the dinghy to do a bit of improvised speed sailing but I figured I would either end up in the Isle of Man or on top of Snowdon.

At the night time it was suggested that we play the alphabet animal game again.  Luckily for me it was played between Fern and Leah and I was left out.  I listened in as such answers like “Animal”, “Frankfurter” & “Quitch” were given as types of animals.  I laughed but inside I was furious!

That night I slept well as it felt I hadn't slept at all in the 2 previous nights.  I woke briefly to witness severe rain and wind battering our tent in the night but quickly fell asleep again.  In the morning I rolled over 2 plastic bottles in my bed and had no clue how they had got there.  Kerry explained that during the night she had tried to wake me by throwing bottles at my head.  The first one hit me gently and the second one bounced off my head like a speeding bullet.  I didn't feel a thing!


The whole weekend was a lovely affair despite being slightly stressful and tiring.  It was lovely to see Darwin enjoying the freedom of large open spaces and the sea and getting so much attention from the girls, especially Leah.

"Piggy & Leah"

"Diggy Piggy"

"Fern, Jenny & Shnai"

"Bunster Telling Stories"

"Shell Island"

"Someones Windy Tent"

Comments

Popular Posts