Arse Salt

We had sporadic torrential rain on Sunday which left huge puddles dotted about the place, and during this time I was tasked with going to Tesco to undertake a small amount of shopping. As I was driving down Bacup Road there was a Mercedes about 200m in front of me. On the path was a young boy walking with his mother, he slightly in front of her. When the Mercedes passed the couple it purposely diverted slightly to the left to drive through a large puddle causing what could only be described as a small tsunami that engulfed the woman. The woman stopped in her tracks, shoulders hunched, arms out wide and mouth wide open she turned to look at what had just happened and she was completely drenched. The young boy was laughing. As I passed I couldn’t help myself but do the same, but this time I went nearer to the curb to produce a wave that nearly knocked her to the ground. I looked in the rear view mirror and both the boy and I were hysterical.

When I was in Tesco I saw this.

"Arse Salt"

Comments

Popular Posts