Tits Like Coconuts

It was Richard’s 40th last week and he brought in some cake for the team to devour. Whilst I was waiting for the kettle to boil I amended the cake lettering changing the word ‘Richard’ to ‘Hardon’. Grant was the next to look at the cake. He questioned Richard afterward quite seriously asking him why his wife calls him ‘Hardon’ and what do his little girls think about it. O the innocence, I love it.

At Chadderton the joke ‘Tits like coconuts’ came out. You’d say to a lass, or to a bloke as a lass went by, ‘Tits like coconuts’ and quite often they would look shocked and disgusted, ‘I beg your pardon?’ some responded. And then you would put on a puzzled face and innocently say, ‘you know, blue tits and grey tits, they really like coconuts!’

I said this once to Big Ron and immediately he said, “O I know, I get one every other week from the market together with some nuts, the birds love them” and at no stage did he ever think I was talking about anything else, beautifully innocent and lovely.


Comments

Popular Posts