Darwin 4 and 3 Quarters


Time flies desperately fast. Darwin is fast approaching 5 which seems blinking crazy. When others ask me how old my son is their usual response is “O they’re great at that age aren’t they?”. And they’re right, yes they are. Darwin sits on my knee when we watch telly, I still read him a story before bedtime and he gets excited about Father Christmas. He also tells me he loves me (usually indicating he wants something!).

I’m aware that times won’t always be like this. He’ll stop wanting to sit on my knee, in fact I’ll probably want him to stop that as his weight increases. He’ll stop wanting me to take him to bed and to read him stories and he’ll no longer believe in Santa. I do hope that every now and then he’ll tell me he loves me though (without him wanting something!). I’ll always tell him I love him, I’ll make a point of it.


Comments

Popular Posts