The Lumberjack


I was in the barn at the weekend chopping and splitting logs. That’s a manly task isn’t it? And I don’t often get to do ‘manly’, ‘mamby pamby’ maybe, but rarely manly.

As I was coming to the end of my task my mind turned to other things. We have good natural light in the barn and my mind always turns to photography where good light shines. And as I was wearing my new lumberjack-esque shirt I decided to take a few lumberjack selfies. I must have still been thinking about how impressive us middle agers are after the Jamiroquai gig.

Anyway, before too longer the missus shouted from the door:

“Michael? Are you OK?”

I gave an extended “Yeahhhh?” as my reply. I was out of sight and I had my shirt undone holding an axe and pouting at the camera.

“You better not have your cock out or anything” she said.

I didn’t have my cock out but she quite intuitive isn’t she?



Comments

Popular Posts