Piggy Update

I had my first proper conversation with Piggy the other night as I put him to bed. We were lying there as he drank his milk and he said:

P – Do you like my bed daddy?
M – Yes I do. Do you like it? 
P – Yes. Can you see the sky? 
M – Yes. 
(Note: Above Piggy’s bed there is an image depicting a celestial scene of outer space. We don’t make him sleep outdoors!) 
P – Is it far away daddy? 
M – Yes, the sky is far away, further than you could imagine. 
P – I saw a fire engine. 
M – Wow, what colour was it? 
P – Red. Oscar likes fire engines. 

And it continued … 

He screams loud like a dinosaur, or a tiger, or a monster, likes to run about and he loves his daddy. Currently he prefers it if I take him to bed and refuses to kiss his mummy goodnight. That is until we get to the top of the stairs where he breaks down and cries “Mummy”. So we have to descend the stairs to give mummy a goodnight kiss. 

I think he’s magical.







Comments

Popular Posts