I'm a Flag

“I’m a slag”, we thought we heard Darwin say the other night but fortunately Kerry worked out that he was saying “I’m a flag”, no more sensible but slightly more satisfying to our ears.


I’m fully aware that this isn’t a blog about photography any more, in fact I’m unsure what the topic is. Is it about Darwin? Is it about Me? I don’t really care but I hope that in years to come Darwin will be able to read it and get an insight into what his childhood was about, have some kind of perception about Kerry & I and know that we both love him immensely.

Last night he climbed the stairs and successfully counted all the way to 10. There are 13 stairs and when he reached 10 he went back to 4 but I was so proud. This morning he asked me what time it was, he didn’t want to know and he didn’t understand the answer but it gives the appearance that we’ve created an intelligent being.

I decided to get the camera out as he was having a bath the other night. He isn’t the type of person yet that likes to light a few candles and play relaxing music whilst he bathes, he’s the complete opposite of that person and the camera only inflamed that persona. Water was going every where, not excluding the camera, but we enjoyed ourselves.




Comments

Popular Posts