A Brew at the Rhodes's

We bobbed in on Emma and her beautiful family at the weekend for a brew. Wow, doesn’t time fly? All of her children have been born in the lifetime of this blog, Joshua the first one was born back in 2010, and to see them grow so rapidly is quite amazing.

Darwin (note that I have a natural inclination to steer away from ‘Piggy’ now, maybe that’s because he can count to 10. I might start calling him ‘Hawking’ or summat) played with the children and also on his own, he’s quite happy to do that and he had lots of toys including Thomas stuff to keep him occupied. Joshua plays a patriarchal character now over the twins, we’re a funny animal aren’t we?

Afterwards we met a rabbit, I think it was Britain’s most knackered but still alive rabbit, and I doubt it will be alive today 3 days after meeting it! Piggy (Ooo, I’m back on ‘Piggy’!) didn’t mind, he was intrigued. We didn’t tell him that the rabbit was riddled with Myxomatosis (I’m no vet but the blindness and lethargic behaviour of the dying beast told me so!) and probably only had hours to live, instead we gave him strict instructions not to touch it in fear of scaring it and he happily talked to it like an infantile Dr Doolittle. I hope it got some comfort from the dulcet tones of Mr Pig in its last hours, I know I would.

"Darwin & Bel"

"Falcon Boy"

"Bel"

"Loki"

"Darwin & Britains Most Fucked Rabbit"

Comments

Popular Posts