Calf Hey Reservoir

We met up with Danny and family on Sunday morning for breakfast and a walk around Calf Hey reservoir. I’d love to be in the dog shit police! What is it with people thinking it’s perfectly acceptable to allow their animals to shit all over the place and not do anything about it? There was a dog shit, I say dog but it could easily have been a massive human, in the car park of the antiques place where we ate breakfast and this thing could have had its own postcode.

We walked around the reservoir and Piggy sped along on his bike. He’s quite fast and fearless now. My thoughts turned to Mau Mau, my beloved dog from old. We used to walk around this reservoir and she loved it, often speeding off herself only stopping to wait for me at the few gates there are, O, and whenever she found an owl, which only happened once. 

 I took the camera.

"Holly"

"Dson"


"Piggy on his bike"

Comments

Popular Posts