Poo Pool and Fat Squirrels

Darwin & I went swimming in the morning for the second time this weekend.  Last weekend he was too ill so we had a catch up session as well as his usual session.  He's getting quite used to being under the water now and smiles more often than he used to.  However, 5 minutes from the end of the class, whilst we were in the water, someone did a shit in the pool and fragments of feces floated around us.  "Everyone stand still", the instructor said as shit floated about.  She wanted to fish some out to confirm her fears, "I can see carrot but I'm not sure whether or not it's poo", she said.  "Taste it", I suggested.  She didn't but instead concluded that it was poo and we should all leave.

When all the guys were in the changing room we all agreed that it was a shame and that babies can't help themselves if they do a poo.  I selfishly but secretly hoped that it wasn't Darwin, mainly because I would have seen it as a failing on my part by not securing his nappy effectively enough.  When I removed his nappy I felt proud that it wasn't him!  I did note that the instructor apologised at least 3 times for the poo so I think it was her.

After a thorough shower and a little shoot of Petes new air rifle (which is fuckin awesome!!!) we met up with Kerry's Mother and Shnai to go for a walk around Heaton Park.  We fed geese and seagulls bread, saw loads of obese squirrels, a duck, a Heron and a rat.  And then we got an Ice Cream from a man who looked like Faisal (the guys who blew himself up) from 4 Lions.

"Feeding Pig"

"Shnai"

"Faisal"



Comments

Popular Posts