Darwin at the MOSI

I've chirped on about the Museum of Science and Industry before in previous posts and explained why I like it so much, this time I took Darwin.  He likes round things at the moment, buttons on coats, round electrical knobs but his most favourite round things are wheels.  He's obsessed.

As we meandered around the warehouse he showed obvious excitement to any round moving thing.  So did I but I can hide my excitement better than he can.  I wonder if this is just a natural child like curiosity or whether it's an indication of what he will like in the future?

Afterwards we went upstairs to the interactive floor and let him play with bricks (rubber ones) until he became more interested in the round wheels you can turn to move ball bearings around, a tornado simulation until he became more intrigued in the round emergency stop button and the lights in a mirrored tunnel, that were round!

"Mr Pig's Rap Album Cover"

"Round Jet Engine"

"Round Fly Wheel"



Comments

Popular Posts