Beating Kenny G to Death

Last week I found myself in my car listening to Steve Wright in the Afternoon in a traffic jam.  I know I shouldn't have.  He played a Kenny G tune.  Is Kenny G the most annoying person in the music industry or what?  In fact I don't know whether it's Kenny himself or his annoying little army of tiny saxophones that annoy me most.  And then to top it off, Steve Wright followed Kenny G with Lisa Stansfield!  I know, I should have simply have tuned to a new station rather than let my anger levels rise.

However, I managed to control my anger by imagining them both in the same room waiting to go on stage.  I grab Kenny's Alto Sax and quickly deliver a sweeping blow to Lisa's neck hitting her where her Adams Apple ought to be if she was a man.  And then with Lisa on her knees grabbing her throat and sounding like Bernard Manning I beat Kenny to death with his Alto Sax and leave it popping out of his bum.

The traffic jam was over before I knew it.

"Kenny and his Crap Instrument"

Comments

Popular Posts