Too Muchy Mr Chuchy?

I've become a little stale photographically this year but I'm not worried.  Many things come into my life and go again once I get bored but Photography isn't one of them things.  Photography has always been with me right from the beginning and always will be with me.

That isn't to say that I'm not taking any photographs.  I take lots of photographs of Mr Chuchy and occasionally other things too, but mainly Mr Chuchy.  If I do take photos with the SLR I need time to process them and I don't get a great deal of time at the moment.

One thing I do a little more of at the moment is play guitar.  Last week as I was playing to Darwin he began to sing.  I don't mean owt like Placido Domingo, it was kind of a gurgled nonsense, but sweet non the less.  And he does prefer it if I sing at the same time.

Any road.

"Chuchy Looking Cute"

"Chuchy Looking Knackered in Aldi"

"Chuchy Looking Different"

Comments

Popular Posts