The Beautiful Mr Chuchy

01.08.13

5 months now and I can't imagine my life without him.  Before we knew the sex Kerry and I had conversations about what we would prefer, she always wanted a boy but I thought I would have preferred a girl (if I'm being honest I think I would have preferred a talking Border Collie!) but now, like I say, I can't imagine life without him.  I have never experienced the kind of love I feel for Darwin, in fact my range of emotions have tripled since his birth and despite thinking that I knew what life was about prior to him I now know that I knew shit!

Crawling is only weeks away.  He is nearly there but he doesn't know what to do with his arms.  I now think it's important that he gets as much exposure to life as possible, particularly where humans are involved.  He observes everything and it appears he occasionally coughs discreetly to get attention.

"WTF do I do with mi arms?"

"Ahem.."

"Looking like a Baby Tranny"

Comments

Popular Posts