Chicken, Underpants and a Movie

I've always been a fan of Alan Partridge and this Friday night Jacko, Fat Dan, DSon and myself met up to go and see the new AP movie.  I was quite sure that the movie was going to be a disappointment but I was wrong, it was lovely and funny.

We met up in Nandos before the Cinema and I was the last to arrive, and thankful of it I was too.  Before Nandos Jacko and Fat Dan had been underpant shopping, Jacko being the one in need of the underpants and Fat Dan following playing a "Gok Dan" role.  Over the weekend Jacko was meeting up with a mutual acquaintance, a Kenneth Williams type of character, possibly celibate, possibly not, it didn't matter, but maybe this is why Jacko needed the underpants?  We all ate chicken whilst Jacko kept his new underpants in the bag, apart from the once where he showed them to us for approval.

After the chicken, with underpants in tow, we all went to an amusement arcade.  The 4 of us had a combined age of 154!  We played a basketball game which Fat Dan ruled.

The 4 of us, plus Jackos new underpants, then bought ice cream and watched the movie.  I had a lovely time and wondered if I needed some new underpants.

"DSon with Jackos Underpants"

"Fat Dan - Shitty Zombies"

Comments

Popular Posts