Penises Made of Wood


We invited Mummy along for Day 3 and we went round Ingleton falls. I’m trying to get Darwin out of the habit of wanting to go on my shoulders every time we’re walking. He’s weighs the same as a small deer now and loves faffing about when he is sat on my shoulders. Only fireman’s lifts are aloud now.

So we set off on the walk knowing that it would be an arduous job getting Darwin all the way round without him crippling me or Kerry, or both of us, and if not physically then mentally. There was lots of moaning but we just about managed to keep his interest trickling. Mind you, it is 4 or so miles and hilly to boot.

After many refreshment breaks and an impromptu sudden poo, sticking flowers in his hair and touching wooden statues of penises (they were mushrooms really but he thought it was far more fun to pretend they were penises!) Darwin (and us!) managed to get all the way round and I think we all agreed that it was a valuable day.






Comments

Popular Posts