Total Warrior

I can’t believe it, 2 weeks off work! For the first week Darwin and I will be having a Darwin and Daddy week whilst Kerry is at work. (Well that was the plan but Kerry works (worked!) for a tyrannical and emotionally unstable boss whose employees sometimes go home crying, and she let her go before the scheduled date. Luckily we hadn’t arranged to put Darwin in care for the week and Kerry’s relief from leaving grossly off-set the shock from being let go early!)

However, on the first day I had a few hours to spare so set off to photograph a team of people undertake the Total Warrior course near Shap. I found it tiring enough photographing the event never mind taking part, I think those days are well and truly behind me.

In the past I have done proper assault courses with the Army, Sennybridge springs to mind, where people were expected to be casivac’d, and this was shortly after completing the Ffan dance! But those days are definitely gone. Saying that though, I do need to get a bit fitter, I get short of breath putting my socks on nowadays!






Comments

Popular Posts