Didn't Catch Cholera

We all went to Blackpool air show at the weekend and I managed to get us there on the right weekend this year. It was a bit of an anti-climax with too much ‘filler’ and not enough meat. Yeah, OK, wing walking is somewhat novel but it isn’t a spitfire or a tornado is it?

And really I needed the air show to be spectacular because Blackpool is still the same, a mega ‘hole’ with lots of wrong uns. The beach has the potential to be quite nice if it wasn’t for discarded nappies, fag butts and cans of Tennents Extra. What’s up with people?

The last flight of the day was the Lightning which was pretty ace. We, I say ‘we’, I mean ‘I’, watched it whilst supervising Darwin who was paddling in the sea. I did check Google afterwards to see if I needed to be concerned about Darwin catching cholera because the sea looks proper mental, like raw sewage or summat. However, apparently, it’s like that naturally due to the peaty sand in the area….

The cholera symptoms haven’t shown yet anyway.






Comments

Popular Posts