Raided by The Pigs (Pig!)


We came home after a day out to find that the bins had been knocked over and rifled through. ‘Those bloody sheep’ I thought. Or was it a small tornado I thought? I began to unload the car and in between trips the perpetrator came to say ‘hello’. The pig! The pig from the other week, the one that I was wondering whether I could strangle.

I told Kerry that there was a pig in the yard and everything became OK. She likes pigs, and it was me who was having to clean the bins up anyway.

I eventually locked it in a horse stable where it couldn’t do any more damage and the farmer could come and collect it.

The following day I was nearly buying it. The women, Kerry, Debs and Lisa the woman from the vets, were talking about putting to and buying it. Any hope of cheap bacon, gammon, pork and crackling were quickly dismissed though as they only wanted it as a pet pig.

Fortunately it doesn’t have a passport or summat so we’re not buying it.


Comments

Popular Posts