Massive Arse Attack


Day 2 found Darwin and me making our way to Bowness via Fell Foot. We listened to the news on the radio as we approached our destination where it spoke of a ‘massive arson attack’ on something or other. ‘Arse’ is Darwin’s favourite taboo word at the moment since we watch the first Harry Potter and he heard ‘arse’ instead of ‘arson’. “MASSIVE ARSE ATTACK?” he asked looking petrified. Once again I laughed.

After pottering about at Fell Foot we drove up to Bowness and came across a travelling fair. Darwin chose to go on another bouncy castle where he could be eaten by Mario. He went on his first junior roller coaster and most spectacular of all, both of us went on the dodgems. I remember going on the dodgems with my dad and feeling very grown up that he let me drive. I too let Darwin drive and he loved it. There was plenty of bumping going on too but he loved every minute of it.

Afterwards we hired a boat on Windermere and once again Darwin took charge. He has quite a mature sailing demeanour, I think he would make an excellent Captain.



"Darwin with Tiny Bird on his head"

Comments

Popular Posts