Old

The other weekend I cut down a tree, chopped it up and split the logs.  The Thursday after that I played football. This was my second game in 5 years.

As you get older the pain you experience from such bursts of activity grossly amplifies.  Last week and all weekend all of my muscles ached.  That pain has now transferred over to my internal organs.  Is it possible to pull your liver?

Mind you, I have been trumping a lot today which gets me wondering whether I've got trapped wind. I've only had trapped wind once in my life but I had it for 4 days and all that time I thought I was terminally ill.  I got talking to someone about my pains and they suggested that it may be wind and suggested I ate a 'WindEze'.  Half an hour after consuming the said product I farted for about 20 seconds continuously and even to this day I rate it as the best trump I've ever done.

I was taken out for dinner by these 3 for my birthday.




Comments

Popular Posts