Tit Sweat

We’re building Piggy a new bedroom at the moment.  Kerry has the designs and the colours sorted and I’ve been having a think about lighting, and more recently about making a spaceship control panel thingy.  In fact I’m surprised you can’t buy these things straight off the shelf, Piggy loves pissin about with the washing machine, fridge, cooker, TV, Xbox, anything with buttons, lights or owt that makes a sound, one of these things in my head would go down a storm!

In between painting we trotted out to Burnley and had a walk in the sun.  I’m not a fan of the heat, I’m a sweater, and not of the pullover variety.  (In fact that’s always put me off jumpers, it being called a sweater!  Why would I want to wear clothing that makes me sweat?  Surely saunas were designed for that weren’t they?  Why not combine a sweater with a testicle constrictor?  Or underpants called ‘Itchys’?  Looking back I used to wear all three of these together as a youth!) (and actually let’s not stop there, 2 words, Polo Neck!  What the fuck?  I guess the designers have never had a Polo around their neck, the mint with the hole Or of the Volkswagen variety.  Often incorporated with the sweater, not only does the polo neck try to boil you from the inside, it tries to strangle you to death as well!)  Any road, sweater!  Yeah, nowadays I sweat like a proper mental, and from places I’ve never sweated before.  Belly sweat, back sweat and tit sweat!  YES, TIT SWEAT!  Now, whenever I watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (which is un-naturally too often!) when Scrumptious and Dick start sing ‘Toot Sweets’ it looks like they’re mouthing “Tit Sweats” and it feels like I’m being dissed by 2 of the nicest people ever!

O yeah, out in the sun!  We got ice cream and saw some sheep and then we said hello to the horsey.

"Ice Cream"

"Horsey"




Comments

Popular Posts