Carried by a Gorilla

I've been missing street photography since Darwin has been born but we went into Manchester on Saturday afternoon and I kept my camera in my hand for quite some time.  Next week I’m off to Amsterdam for 3 days of street photography and I’m really looking forward to it, so Manchester was a mild warm up.

We meandered through the streets and on the advice of a transvestite in Selfridges we found a barbers that sold moustache wax, I was most pleased.


Walking by the Urbis I came across a group of lads who I think were on a stag do.  It may be a little presumptuous but everyone apart from one was dressed in military sun helmets whilst the other was being carried around in a cage by a gorilla.  Anyway I took a photo and then a small boy came and asked me if he could have his photo taken with them.  By default now I give children the time of day so this confused me, I said, “What? Hmmm. Why?  What?”, all the time with a scrunched up confused expression before concluding with an extended “Nooo”.  Kids are annoying sometimes aren't they?

"Sale"

"Girl looking like a sad clown"

"The Potential Stag Do"

Comments

Popular Posts