Arse Licked by a Dwarf

“I bet you’re having your arse licked by a dwarf right now”, was the text that woke me up, and no I wasn’t!

It was probably a good day to take photos of prostitutes.  The streets were quieter than I had experienced before and the sun was shining.  However this also brought with it a problem.  The SLR is a noisy little beast and photography is not allowed in the “trading areas”, and prostitutes aren’t shy.  If I was to take images of them I would have to find a different method than using the big camera, and so I turned to the phone.  The shutter can be triggered by using the volume up button and therefore I could hold the phone in the palm of my hand with my arms by my side and not attract too much attention whilst shooting.

I walked past my first lot at the same time as a small tourist group.  An elderly American gentleman was being pulled away by his wife from one of the girls, “she was knocking on the glass and I thought she was stuck”, he explained to his wife.

The clientele are a mixed bunch, from young men full of bravado to elderly polite gentlemen.  Some sneak in and out like with military precision, some stand at the door haggling in ear shot of others.  The girls are a mixed bunch too.  I’m told that some do it to fund their education and go on to be quite successful, and yet I’m quite sure that some make a career of it.  I don’t believe that any of them do it simply because they’re a fan of shaggin.


There is a “bargain” end as well.  This seems to be where your fuller figured ladies hang out and they’re a lot louder than the others.  In fact it’s like walking past a zoo full of angry chimps, it's pretty scary.






Comments

Popular Posts