Shit Ducks

Kerry was working on Sunday so Darwin and I had the day to ourselves.  We went swimming in the morning and then made our way to Towneley Park to feed the ducks.

The ducks at Towneley are shit.  They're over-fed, unfriendly and lazy.  However, we didn't let that get us down.  Pig loves his little bike and in Towneley there are enough hills where I can let him ride free.  I say "free", I mean without me pushing but remaining close by his side.

We were out for about 2 hours.  The sun was out, it was 15 degrees and it smelled like Spring.  Both the daffodils and crocus were out and Mr Pig & I watched 2 frogs going at it like mad.

"Daffodils in Towneley"

"Blossom in Towneley"

"Watching the Shit Ducks in Towneley"

"Pig waving at the Sun"

Comments

  1. Try the wildlife area at the back of Oswaldtwistle Mill, My Niece Lily-Ella loves it there and there are much better ducks than Townley and a black swan.
    We saw a Kingfisher and a Heron there a few weeks ago too.
    They have an owl display most weekends and you can hold an owl and take your own picture for a minimum donation of £1.
    There's also an aquarium shop there with a large indoor pond full of huge Koi Carp which you can feed for 50p.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Scott, I'm always after new places to take him, that's great

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts