Pig Changes

One of the midwifery pro's said that you'll probably see a big change in him when he reaches One, and they weren't wrong.

Darwin is making all kinds of noises and tones that he has never made before and I'm pretty sure he nearly said "Banana" the other night, it came out like "Dadada" but he was looking at a banana when he said it.  Walking is virtually his preferred method of short distance travel, but most cute of all he now likes to be chased, and he runs away laughing.

This weekend is going to be an emotional time for me, and I imagine every birthday of Darwin's is going to be.  I read my blog entry from last year and it made me cry.

Here's some photos of Darwin having a bath.  We like having a bath.  He because its warm and is like a play time, and I because I get to squirt toy fish into his face.




Comments

Popular Posts