Nearly Had a Threesome!

On Sunday Kerry and I had been together for 6 years.  I can’t work out if it’s gone quick or it feels like forever.  We actually fell out on Sunday and didn’t talk to each other very much, sometimes she can be a right c*nt!  And she’s stubborn, but that’s why it works, I’m stubborn and sometimes I can be a c*nt too!

6 years ago I was sat in my house on a Saturday night and I received a text from Kerry making me an offer I couldn’t refuse.  From that point on we began an adventure that has landed us where we are today, happy together with a perfect little boy and a vision of the future that excites me.

She’s beautiful, occasionally funny (she thinks she funnier than me.  She isn’t!), she sees things I don’t, and she’s supportive & caring.  She can be the best and worse cook, (last night she served me up a potato that could have been made out of concrete) but that doesn’t matter.  And even when she’s a pain in the arse I still love her dearly.  And when I think of the distant future I still see us together happy and a bit mental.


She made me this card for our anniversary.


Comments

Popular Posts