The Thighs of Roberto Carlos and the Arms of Jeremy Beadle

So Mr Chuchy has developed more intrigue to the guitar.  I play to him and this temporarily keeps him quiet.  He likes sweary songs which suits me but then he begins to get bored.  Initially I thought he was getting bored of the songs but this isn't the case.  When I give him the guitar his eyes light up and he reaches for the instrument.  I naively thought that it was to explore how the guitar makes sounds but it isn't, it's because he wants to eat the guitar.  Sometimes I wonder if my child is broken?

Peakaboo is a favourite of his at the moment too and it makes him laugh uncontrollably, and he can virtually play it by himself too using a throw off the settee.

I'm sure crawling is only weeks away.  He has the thighs of Roberto Carlos but the arms of Jeremy Beadle, more weights me thinks.




Comments

Popular Posts