The Manchester Baby and Toddler Show

Mr Chuchy & I were chilling in Manchester and saw that the Baby & Toddler show was on at Event City Manchester.  We thought we would bob in and pick up one of those bouncy things that you stick in doorways for babies.  There would also be great little things that I would easily be talked into buying that I didn't know existed, wouldn't there?

On entering I saw a woman behind a booth:

W.  Can I help you sir?
MB.  Yes, I want to go into the show please.
W.  That will be £20. (not even a please!!!)
MB.  What?  The photo show at the NEC was only £8!
W.  (Looked like her face had been set in concrete and no emotions showed)
MB.  Well I'm only after a bouncer, are there any bouncers for sale?
W.  I think so.
MB.  You don't know do you?
W.  (Shrugs her shoulders)
MB.  So you're trying to get me into the show and you really don't care if I get what I want at all do you?
W.  You don't have to come in.

As I looked in the first stall I saw was Venture Photography.

MB.  I can see Venture Photography are in.  You don't work for them too do you?  Because they're robbing bastards too without any consideration to society, shameless in the prices they charge with easy payment plans?  Do you do an easy payment plan for the admission fee?
W.  You can find our show brochure just behind you.
MB.  It's OK, I've made up my mind thankyou.

For fucks sake!  This show is just like a Venture shoot, they get as many in, charge them the Earth and they remove the conscience and guilt from everyone they employ so that their employees don't cry when they go home at night.

Mr Chuchy and I then went into the Trafford Centre where he got lots of attention from women and old men.  He likes that!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts