The Eden Project

08.06.12

Today we drove over to St. Austell (This was my first visit to Cornwall!) to visit the Eden Project, another thing on Kerry's "Wanted" list. The Worlds biggest greenhouse is situated in an old Kaolinite pit and is a good example of what ought to happen in all ex-Quarries.

The big dome houses the largest indoor tropical area on Earth. It's frickin hot, and being the type of person who sweats like a mental I looked pretty ridiculous. And then Kerry spotted Reece Shearsmith, of Papa Lazarou, League of Gentlemen, Psychoville fame, a big comedy hero of mine. I had to stop the man to photograph him without being too obtrusive, and I did and he was very nice.

We then went to a wall of fridges (they're all a bit tree huggery in the Eden Project) that had lots of fridge magnet letters stuck to them. I definitely wasn't going to leave without writing something mildly obscene. I quickly grabbed a spare "is a", and I had a "c" and a "k". I was going to stay away from the "F" word and quickly found that with my available letters I could make "Bunster is a fat prick". Bunster is my pet name for Kerry, she wasn't impressed.

"Reece Shearsmith"

"Bunster is a fat prick"

"A Flower"

Comments

Popular Posts