Puppeteer and Van Thief?

In a week where the media has announced that crime is at its lowest level in 29 years I spotted the following signs by a roundabout in Rawtenstall.


It reads:

If you stole my red van

THANKS, Now I'm out of work

The puppets are of no use to you

But with them I can make a crust

I wonder if thieves like this do have a conscience and if so where can they return the puppets to? There's a sign missing! I wonder if there's a bin full of puppets somewhere? Should I try and communicate with the sign maker with further signs? Will they think I'm the thief? What if the puppets were famous ones like the Thunderbirds crew, or Nookie bear? Are ventriloquist dummies puppets?
I've just searched for a photo of Nookie Bear, I laughed when I found this!

Comments

Popular Posts