Gotta Big Dick

I had some holidays to take before the end of the year so I finished for Christmas a little earlier. This meant had would be having nearly 3 weeks off work, going back was going to be hard.

Darwin and I therefore had some time together. We built train tracks, went for rides on his bike, fought with the big bear and went for walks. It was nice with a natural amount of stress chucked in.

We chased sheep, I say ‘we’, I mean ‘he’ and I’m happy to report that he would make a very good sheep dog if all else fails, albeit it an angry one. He has developed an impression that he is superior to the sheep because they’re scared of him.

We have to be extremely careful about what we say now because he repeats like a parrot. The other day Kerry was forwarding past her Missy Elliot tunes due to the explicit language they contain. Previously she had played ‘Professional Widow’ by Tori Amos which has a lyric in it that says, “Gotta be big”. This line actually sounds like “Gotta big dick” and I questioned Kerry about where the boundaries were? Immediately after Darwin chirped, “Big Dick”. I was both mortified and laughing at the same time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 


Comments

Popular Posts