Antibiosis Parasites

If there is ever an incident where a man goes mental blowing up estate agents with a massive military tank (probably a Challenger 2 tank) then I’m quite happy for me to be a prime suspect. Of course I’m aware that I may be being occupationist here, and I know that there are some good ones, but in my experience more than half of the ones I’ve spoken to in the past few months have been a proper bunch of arseholes.

Some have an attitude like an elitist jewellers, reminiscent of that scene from Pretty Woman where the snobs are rude to the prostitute. They want to know your salary, occupation and plans for the future before they speak to you. Some don’t do viewings at a weekend, WTF is that about? Some speak to you like you’re a real inconvenience on their day. The phone just rings out on some estate agents and you leave a message and they don’t return calls. They’re parasites on society with antibiosis results, and I truly hope their days are numbered.

Surely, in these days of the internet their days must be numbered. Anyone looking for a house just jumps on Rightmove nowadays don’t they? There is no need for these sour faced blood sucking idiots any more is there?

Any road, for the moment I’m done with them. In my none-military life I’ve never lived outside of Lancashire but that’s about to change, and thanks to the Local Government Act of 1972 I’m even avoiding living in Yorkshire.


Comments

Popular Posts