Non-Thomas Telescope

One of the non-Thomas presents we got Darwin this year was a telescope. He knows what one is and what it does but I don’t think he’s ever experienced one. I remember having one as a kid and I loved it, it probably played a part in why I like photography so much. It was ace for looking at the moon and the big chimney at the Rubber works, and one time I watched a couple going at it by the tennis courts in Wellfield High School, bonus!

Anyway, whilst Darwin was looking through his he spotted this thing and I found it so interesting I took a picture.


What you’re actually seeing here is the view down one of the tripod legs towards its blue plastic foot. He managed to snap a leg off the tripod within one day. Maybe things would have been different if it was a Thomas telescope!

Comments

Popular Posts