Went To The Theatre

Another first for Piggy today, the theatre, Manchester Opera House to be precise, to see Justin Fletcher in the Tale of Mr Tumble.  I wanted Justin to come on stage utterly pissed still having not recovered from a very heavy night and shout, "Hello Manchester, lets make some fucking noise", but he didn't.

I have a theory.  Taking into account that opposite and contrary forces are often complimentary to a character, I bet he's is a fucking nightmare in real life.  And my friend Jade reckons he would also kick the crap out of you.

Anyway, from what I know and see he's an absolute lovely chap who has one of the hardest jobs in the world.  Piggy enjoyed himself and for the majority of the time he was transfixed on the show.

"Pre Theatre Marshmallow"


"Hello Manchester, let's make some fuckin noise"


Comments

Popular Posts