My First Banksy

We wandered about Lyme Regis and bobbed into the dinosaur museum.  Their collection of ammonites and some other fossils is quite spectacular but the dinosaur models are pretty shit.  I'm quite certain that I could have done better given an hour or two but Mr Pig loved it.  In fact he loved it so much that he got his penis out and did a wee on the floor, he then looked at me, pointed at the wee stained carpet and said, "I did it".  This was right by the paper mache model of what appears to be an alien.

As we walked down the River Lym we spotted a Banksy, the very first I've seen in the wild, an origami Heron catching a Goldfish.  I like Banksy, in fact I admire Banksy.

We chilled on the beach for a while and inspired by the Banksy we had just seen I created an Andy Goldsworthy-esque creation of a spunkin penis made from pebbles.  Grandad Pete and Piggy were dressed like Magnum Pi.
"My First Banksy"

"Magnum Pie and Chips"

"Spunkin Penis"


"Piggy's New Gegs"

Comments

Popular Posts