Swans and That

We went to a swannery today.  I think this was the first time for all of us but I'm sure Piggy learnt what a swan was for sure.

I learnt that Swans are miserable bastards and everyone I looked at made that very angry hissing noise.  I did ask on the way in, "How likely is it that a swan will break my arm?" and the woman told me that it was very unlikely, so I wasn't too afraid.  They're 'stuck up' too.  In summary I think they're just poncy ducks.  Any road.

One of my favourite moments of the holiday was simply the walk between the swannery and the childrens farm.  It was a perfect summer afternoon whilst we walked along a narrow English country road with the hedgerows and flowers in full bloom, butterflies fluttered and Piggy ran all over the place.  Such a simple moment but ever so beautiful.

The childrens farm was OK for children, the animals didn't look like they were having much of a laugh though.  And what farm keeps budgies?

Piggy had a go on the space hoppers and bouncy cows whilst I arranged the inflatable cattle into an orgy scenario.  I tried to kick a space hopper into Kerry's face but she protested and I had to stop.

"Poncy Duck"


"Cow Orgy"

"Grandad Pete"

"Piggy on the Walk"

Comments

Popular Posts