Big Boy Toilet

On Monday morning Darwin insisted on using the 'big boy toilet'.  He sat there for a while and when I heard Kerry excitedly shouting 'hooray' I knew that Darwin had done some toilet activity for the first time ever.  Then whilst I was having my morning poo Darwin sat on the little boys toilet and did another wee.  He inspected it and said "Molly's yellow" (Molly being a yellow train from Thomas and friends) and then he smelled it and exclaimed, "that smells!".

And then whilst I was brushing my teeth Piggy straddled the big boy toilet again.  It was like Red Rum was urinating in my toilet, he was most pleased and so were we.

Later that day at nursery he took he penis out and wee'd all over himself.  I'm still proud.

All this weeing stuff has reminded me of a story about an old face I saw at the weekend.  One day whilst I was having a pee at one of the two urinals in the works toilet the door burst open as if the SAS were storming the place.  Ron, a largish older man rushed in and began to pee into the urinal next to me. He didn't take his penis out, it was out already which puzzled me.  However when he began to pee he did so like a very powerful fireman's hose, so much so that I felt the spray on my arm.  I was nearly sick.





Comments

Popular Posts