The General Election 2015

Me and Piggy went to vote last night.  For the first time ever I did vote for someone in the local elections, an Independent chap named Scranage, partly because I liked his no nonsense approach leaflet which in summary said "we should stop talking about stuff and just frickin do it", and partly because I like his name.  It sounds like a northern slang word for eating summat.

Any road, it looks like the Conservatives are going to get in again and to be honest with you I'm not surprised.  As I explained to the Labour canvessers, I'm sure many people will vote for the person at the head of the party and the person in charge of Labour comes across as a bit of a dick, and she agreed with me.  The only person I think deserves a vote this year is Nicola Sturgeon and I can't vote for her because she's SNP.  I think she should move over to Labour and I reckon next time she'll easily become Prime Minister.

Any road, Piggy and I had a nice walk despite him being in a shit state.

"Jake Berry is a Massive Cunt (Allegedly)"


"Piggy did do a Wee in his Nappy during the NIght!"

"I didn't have time to draw cocks this time"

"Piggy at the Polling Station"

"Piggy Sitting on the Fence"



Comments

Popular Posts