Mad Piggy Boy Piggy

Before we set off on holiday I took Darwin to get his hair cut.  He looked a little like Einsteins mad kid.  In the past I've had delusions of grandeur about letting my hair grow long and I tried it immediately after leaving the Army, but it doesn't make me look like an Adonis figure at all.  I was at a restaurant on a works Christmas party once and we were sat next to a group of 8 people who were also celebrating breaking up for Christmas.  They decided to play a game which entailed them trying to guess the age of everyone on our table.  They wrote down a brief description of each person on our table and next to it they added the age they thought we were.  The description they gave me with my hair at it's maximum length was, "The lady with the unkempt hair"!

Unfortunately I think Darwin has inherited my hair.  He does look like a proper little boy now though.

"Mad Piggy"

"In bed with Monkey"

"New Hair Piggy"

Comments

Popular Posts